Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden shared adorable new portraits of her two children Princess Estelle, seven and Prince Oscar, three during a family walk over the Easter weekend on April 21, 2019

Prince Oscar of Sweden wearing a grey sweater to match his sister's, who just turned three on March 2, 2019, struggles to keep his attention focused on the camera, looking away cheekily.

Swedish Princess Estelle, donning a blush pink knitted hat, braids tied with yellow ribbons and a light grey embroidered cardigan, smiles sweetly at the camera during an Easter weekend walk in Ă–land.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, pictured at the Baltic Sea Science Center on  April 11, who shared three new pictures of her children with a Happy Easter message

The Swedish royal siblings share a loving hug, with Princess Estelle showcasing her missing baby teeth while her younger brother Prince Oscar again looking away giggling.
Sweden's Princess Madeleine shared a picture of her two daughters Princess Leonore on right and Princess Adrienne holding hands on a beach, which she shared on Instagram on Easter Sunday 2019

The adorable children of Princess Madeleine of Sweden. From left to right, Princess Leonore, five, Princess Adrienne, one, and Prince Nicolas, three, during the Easter weekend.  They sat on a bench and holding white bunnies on their lap. The youngest, Princess Adrienne is sat between her older siblings smiling.

Princess Madeleine of Sweden with her brother Prince Carl Phillip pictured in Stockholm in February 2019

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia of Sweden shared an adorable photo of their son on Instagram - to mark his third birthday. The picture shows Prince Alexander with a cheeky grin, smiling at the camera in a blue jumper featuring an owl. The Prince's long blonde curls were swept into a side-parting, while his head tilted to one side.

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I separated Last year September, I will agree I wasn't true to myself and her. But i did all I could let her have a good life I did put all my energy into our little family as we have 2 beautiful kids.because I worked As a waiter she didn't really like that for a career, she thought i didn't want to do well in my life. last year as the harsh finance situation hit as we've been suffering with our finance for a while she decided to end our marriage. which i was very devastated!! to lose the love of my life, but a month after separation i went to France for 10days to clear my head. when i got back she wanted me back but she didn't want romantic side of it a month after xmas she told me again that she cant do it anymore as our finance was at lowest. then we made a decision to end it to sort our lives out...but my prayer everyday for her to realize that i am not a loser all i wanted is to do what i could to put food on the table and roof over their head. since the second separation i am qualified football coach and fitness instructor and doing more toward my career but I don't want to get into a relationship with another woman when my wife and I suffered all of this years when my career takes of shes not there to enjoy it with me..I really want her back in my life so i contacted this spell caster Dr Abalaka who now help me to bring her back, we now have a happy family together with my wife. If you want his help you reach him via email at dr.abalaka@outlook.com you are well come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr EFE testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com) you can contact him on mobile number +2347051758952 BLOG https://herpescurenatural1.blogspot.com/
    He said have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness
    (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA...
    10 LOVE SPELL
    11 WINING OF LOTTERY NUMBER

    ReplyDelete