Monday, October 13, 2014

Princess Noriko of Takamado's Wedding Banquet at Hotel New Otani in Tokyo on 08 October 2014

On 8th October, the wedding banquet for Mr Kunimaro Senge and Ms Noriko Senge was took place at Hotel New Otani in Tokyo. 

HIH Crown Prince Naruhito made a toast.   The members of Imperial Family attended the banquet.

(L) Mrs Noriko Senge (formerly Princess Norko) and HIH Crown Princess Masako

The wedding banquet for Mr Kunimaro Senge and Ms Noriko Senge was took place at Hotel New Otani in Tokyo.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation guys!! I am very happy for your wedding celebration and my best wishes are always with you!! Even I got married last year at banquet halls in Miami and now it’s our first wedding anniversary. Now I am looking for venues in Tokyo and your venues looks best for my party.

    ReplyDelete