Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark for a two day visit in Finland on September 13, 2018

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, signed the city hall guest book in front of Mayor of Helsinki Jan Vapaavuori (center), and Deputy Mayor Anni Sinnemaki (right), during a welcoming ceremony

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, signed the city hall guest book. The second part of the visit takes place in the city Turku on the Finnish west coast, which is a stronghold for the maritime industry

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark arrived wearing a chic pastel pink trouser suit with matching pink stilettos at the start of a two-day official visit aimed at strengthening trade links between the Nordic countries.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was seen climbed out of the sleek black vehicle giving a glimpse of her matching pink stilettos, as she arrived in Finland for a two-day visit.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark delighted the children as she crouched to their level to engage in a conversation as their accompanying adults watched on with smiles on their faces

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was greeted with adorable children who clasped their specially made flags as they waved them at the royal on her arrival, she was clearly impressed with their efforts smiling back

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was all smiles as she crouched down to chat with the youngsters who were all decked out in their own handmade paper crowns and waving flags

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark matched her tailored trouser suit to her stiletto heels and bag, along with a lighter color shirt for a two-day visit in Finland

(C) Crown Prince of Denmark, on a solo trip to the country and was greeted at a welcoming ceremony by the Mayor of Helsinki Jan Vapaavuori on left, and Deputy Mayor Anni Sinnemaki on right, at the city hall in the Finnish capital.

Crown Princess Mary of Mary was seen tucking her hair behind her ear as she sat down to sign the guest book in the ceremony during a two-day visit in Finland.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was without her husband Crown Prince Frederik, as she touched down in the Finnish capital as part of a trade-related visit to celebrate the 100th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark arrived wearing a chic pastel pink trouser suit with a pair of matching pink stilettos at the start of a two-day official visit aimed at strengthening trade links between the Nordic countries.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark looks chic in a pastel trouser suit as she arrived at the Helsinki city hall with Mayor of Helsinki, Jan Vapaavuori, pictured, and was given flowers on her arrival which she carried.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was greeted with an adorable welcome committee of local flag-waving schoolchildren who were all decked out in handmade red paper crowns in honor of the Danish Crown Princess.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was presented with different types of food and drink during the afternoon after she had earlier spent time meeting with schoolchildren and the mayor

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark had a busy agenda for the first day of her trip to Finland, but she was able to sample a local tipple during the New Nordic Food event at The Danish Residence

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark will lead a business and cultural promotional campaign together with a large Danish business delegation, focused on the maritime industry, urban solutions and Nordic cuisine.

6 comments:

  1. I’m here to testify about what DR. clement did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. JOE on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. JOE prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. JOE assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. JOE for help via email} allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or call or whatsapp him on +2347051758952 ,, Thanks once again DR.JOE for making me a happy woman again

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Brenda Bernard, I want to share this great wonderful testimony of my life to everyone. I was married to my husband Maxwell Owens, I love him so much we have been married for 12 years now with four kids.He went on vacation to Dubia where he met a lady called Tracy, he told me that he is no longer interested in our marriage anymore. I became so confused and started seeking help, all efforts to bring him back failed until I met a friend of mine called Sonia and I told her about my problem. She then introduces me to a man called Dr Olumide who cast a spell for her that brought her ex back to her within 48 hours. I contacted Dr Olumide to help me bring back my husband and he asked me not to worry that the oracle of his fore -fathers will fight for me. He told me in 48 hours he will reunite me and my husband together. After three days my husband called and told me he is coming back home to me and the kids. I was surprised when I saw him and he started begging for forgiveness..We are now living together as one happy family now. All thanks to great works of Dr. Olumide..if you need his help you can contact him via: text +1 (747) -322-1094 or whatsapp email: olumidespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t believe that just with a phone call I made to Dr.Benjamin, I got my ex back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.Benjamin before I called him but I didn’t know that all those stuff were so accurate until I got my ex back, After getting my ex back I taught it wise to share my testimony with everyone on this website that Dr.Benjamin is a real and powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with a love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.Benjamin Email: benjamincarter171@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called Dr Kibaki , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of dr Ojoka, I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on drkibakisolutiontemple@yahoo.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony Dr Kibaki . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. You can also reach Dr. Kibaki on his email: drkibakisolutiontemple@yahoo.com or call : +1 860 397-2711

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share my testimonies to the general
    public on how this great man called Dr OLOKUN who cure my herpes. I have been a HERPES patient for over 9 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for business trip who happer and she told me that there is this great herbal doctor that help her tocure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. The man Dr OLOKUN told me how much to buy the
    herpes herbal medication and how i will get it, which i did. And to my
    greatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just two week as he
    instructed and behold i went for a herpes test, to my greatest surprise for the
    doctor confirmed me to be herpes free and said that i no longer have
    herpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so i
    said i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public. So if
    you are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease or
    other disease for i will advice you to contact him on his working
    email: drolokuntemple@gmail.com OR call his +2348132537313 whatsapp number

    ReplyDelete